Resistance band Workouts! Phenomenal stopgap to fill in the voids for those days when you have no access to the gym or in my case, the road (runner talking). This Video is complete by itself for a Do it Along workout!
- Builds strength in the legs without the wear and tear of the joints and hips.
- Even though bands help you to work on muscular endurance, you can easily combine cardio with it
- You can work on the entire body while you split the areas into- Legs, Shoulders, Chest, Back, Arms, Core
- you can combine and make your own circuit with the band but always remember to warm up before
Equipment you need:
- A good Resistance band – available on amazon and any decent sports shop.
- A good workout Mat / Yoga Mat
In this Video, focuses on the sitting and lying down exercises which focus on strengthening the glutes and lower body! The exercises demonstrated are:
- Glute Kickbacks
- Lying Hip Abductions
- Elbow Hip Abductions
- Leg Raises
- Double Leg Raises
You can do each exercise 10 times with 3 reps
Always remember: To keep your core/abdomen tight, your butts contracted and you have to be breathing well. take 20 seconds off between each set! Let’s start band-ing!
You are welcome to send in queries to me at email@example.com