You never come back empty handed from a Decathlon store!
Try! And you will fail!
The key to an active winter is in your right fitness clothes! And happiness for an active person is to be in a space that inspires her to start an active life without having to spend a bomb! Decathlon is the favorite hangout for people who love sports, are trying a new sport, and want to spend time with their children talking about sports! Why:
- It has gear and equipment for every possible indoor and outdoor sport.
- Great pricing. Almost Budget.
- Kids, women, men – there is everything for all three.
- The stores are large. There is energy. And you see people even trying to Bike inside.
- They have the best sales people – because they are passionate about sports themselves.
In short – Decathalon keeps it simple. It is all about SPORTS!
I was at the Decathlon store in Huda City Centre last Sunday. And their winter stuff is worth a dekko and pick, stocked with great winter fitness essentials. So if you are in Gurgaon, at the Huda City Centre, Do walk in at the Big Big Decathalon!
I’ll point out a few things I really liked from their Winter collection:
The lightweight Running Caps, called Beanies.
2. Dry Fit Running jackets – Women
3. Dri-Fit Running jackets for Men:
4. Buffs – Wollen and Cotton
5. Fleece Jackets – Warm, smart and practical for daily wear. Many colors and comfortable
6. Running Tights – Long (for winters)
7. A trekker’s paradise –
If you are planning a winter trek – there is just about everything that Decathalon has! Backpacks, downlight jackets, thermals, a good range of trekking shoes by Quechua, hiking sticks, gloves, socks! A trekker’s paradise!