For the first time in my life – I used an Alignment Mat! An Alignment Yoga Mat has markings on the surface of the mat. These alignment lines enhance our yoga practice by self-correction during self-practice.
This is a Video review of the Tego Stance Yoga Mat. Even though my Video covers all the characteristics about the Mat, I’m listing down the features here. Additionally, you could also check out this link https://www.tego.fit/yoga_mat/stance_mat to get all details about the Yoga Mat and order it.
- The main charm of the Yoga Mat by Tego is of course the Alignment Lines! I have never seen one in India.
- It’s great for self-practice. I practice the downward dog, warrior poses and splits on daily basis almost. This mat is brilliant for the purpose of self-correction while on self-practice.
- It’s a bit of a sticky mat – great for the grip. Which is something every fitness
- The closed cell consruction does not let the mat flake out. Making it much more longer lasting. I suppose for a lot many of us – this is extremely important. I have bought Yoga mats every 5-6 months since they start flaking out. Not this one. Not so far at least. It’s been a while.
- Truly reversible Mat. The other side of the Mat has a raised Tactile kind of surface, allowing for even more sweatier workouts like planks etc.
Priced at Rs.1999. I think a lot many of us would think it is expensive for a yoga mat, but I’ll give it to Tego for coming up with something unique and sturdy for many of us who want do a lot of self-practice and also for something that it longer lasting than 5-6 months.
You can leave your feedback and questions in the comments section below.
Happy Practice, Tanya